RATES & POLICIES
We offer five RV site types from which to choose.
The selection will depend on the size of your RV, amount of space you require, desired location and availability. Sites have either cement or asphalt pads, and picnic tables. All sites are full hookup with water, sewer, electric power, cable TV and telephone connections.
The RiverFront sites are a back-in design overlooking the river. Near the Clubhouse, their concrete pads provide a solid base for onboard leveling systems. Our RiverView sites are a wide back-in design providing ample room for awnings and multiple slideouts. They are located between the river access roads. Our premium Pull-Thru sites are designed exclusively for the largest of RVs. These long, level sites accomodate both ample parking and outdoor living space. The RV Deluxe sites are spacious back-in sites which can accommodate most RV types up to 40′ in length. Our RV Standard sites are ideal for small to mid-sized motor homes (MH), 5th Wheels and trailers and have room for 30′ rigs. Designed for guests with truck campers and vans less than 25′, the RV Basic sites offer guests an economic alternative.
Daily and weekly rates include water, sewer, electric, CATV and WiFi. Monthly rates include water, sewer, and CATV. Electric power is metered monthly and added to monthly rates.
These rates are based on 2 people and do not include the lodging tax or charges for additional occupants. Let us know if you are a Good Sam member as certain discounts may apply.
Our cabins, hideaway huts and yurts provide an alternative camping experience-more comfortable than a tent and simpler than an RV. Bring sleeping bags or bedding and towels. All cooking and smoking are done at the outdoor fire ring, not in the cabin or on the porches or decks. Pets are not permitted for these rentals. Coin-op showers are located in nearby restrooms. Minimum 2 day rental during summer weekends and throughout the year for yurts.
CABIN (sleeps four)
CABIN (sleeps six)
YURT (sleeps six)
HIDEAWAY HUT (sleeps two)
TIPI (sleeps four)
No pets, cooking or smoking allowed in cabins, yurts, huts or tipi.
P O L I C I E S
This privately owned park is designed for the mature and independent. The guidelines and policies are intended to assure a safe and pleasant living environment for everyone. Violations of these rules may result in legal remedies and loss of privileges or discounts. Equipment and facilities furnished on resort property are for registered guests only who use them at their own risk.
- All guests and visitors must register at the office in the Clubhouse. Basic rent includes two people, one dwelling, one vehicle, & one pet. Additional guests/visitors or items will generate additional costs. See office for fees.
- An adult approved by office staff must actively supervise guests less than 18 years. Specific guidelines are posted in the Clubhouse for recreational areas.
- Maintain positive control of your pet at all times. Pet must be on a leash attached to you at all times when outside. They cannot be left unattended or tied up outside your unit. Failure to clean up after your pet, allowing it to run loose or be loud and aggressive will result in charges and/or loss of privileges. Pet owners will be provided a supplement to this rule and must sign a compatibility statement as well as provide proof of current rabies vaccination status.
- Garbage must be sealed and placed in dumpster. Only household garbage is permitted in the dumpster. Please recycle. Instructions are available in the office and recycling shed. Disposal of debris other than household waste (i.e. oil, batteries, paint, tires, furniture, appliances or other regulated material) is your personal responsibility.
- All utility connections must be in accordance with county ordinance. Alterations to any utility are strictly forbidden and cause for immediate eviction. Sewer and sink water connections must be threaded and airtight. Fish cleaning stations are not allowed.
- Visual site clutter is prohibited. Clotheslines, antennas and fences over 3 feet tall are not allowed. All vehicles and personal property must be neatly retained on rented spaces. Fire code does not allow for on-street parking. Off-site storage is available for excess property. See office for rates and registration of items.
- Removal or transfer of equipment between sites is not permitted. Do not move picnic tables.
- Auxiliary power units are not to be used except in the event of a power failure.
- Off-road vehicles are prohibited except for transportation in and out of the resort property.
- No repairs to vehicles or boats are allowed on the property. Disabled vehicles must be taken to a repair shop.
- No Commercial Business activities are permitted. Illegal activities will result in immediate eviction.
- Activities that create a hazard, liability or imposition are not permitted at any time. Use of firearms (to include BB guns), fireworks, safety flares, slingshots or other weaponry is not allowed.
- No subletting. Notify office in writing of intent to sell unit. Specific conditions apply to units/new guests intending to remain in resort.
- All complaints or work requests must be submitted to the office in writing.
- Speed limit is 8.5 mph and is strictly enforced.
- Open fires are allowed only in designated areas.
- Quiet hours are from 9pm – 9am. Please be considerate of others when traveling in and out of the resort at all times.
Thank you for observing our guidelines and policies.