AtRivers Edge RV Resort
With Chetco River frontage, a picturesque setting, friendly atmosphere and great fishing, AtRivers Edge RV Resort is “The Southern Oregon Coast’s own Brigadoon.”
AtRivers Edge RV Resort can be a challenge to find, but we offer the peace and tranquility you seek at the end of a long day’s drive. Our riverside setting stretches ½ mile along the Chetco and is designed to sooth frayed nerves and rejuvenate the human spirit. Nestled in the Chetco River Valley, we are just out of the wind and fog belt and enjoy a temperate maritime climate all year.
We reside in southern Oregon’s renowned “Banana Belt” and invite you to vacation with us and enjoy the scenic beauty and soothing sounds of the Chetco River.
AtRivers Edge RV Resort takes pride in providing a serene environment that can accommodate our independent guests. Many of the great people who stay with us are very social and focused on having fun. Our clubhouse usually has activities such as potlucks, bingo, card playing, crafts, group functions and special events during our busy seasons. Many planned activities are available in the local area as well and schedules of these walking tours, exhibitions, festivals and events can be found in our local newspaper’s website www.currypilot.com.
Tour AtRivers Edge RV Resort
- All Sites Full Hookup 20/30/50 amp
- Riverfront Sites
- Pull Through Sites
- Larger Spaces – Big Rig Friendly
- Asphalt/Concrete Drives/Patios/Picnic Tables
- Complementary WiFi Internet
- Camping Cabins, Yurts and Hideaway Huts
- On-site Staff
- Large Active Clubhouse
- Clean Restrooms w/Hot Showers
- Convenience Store
- Community Fire Rings
- Groups Welcome
- Great Fishing “World Class: Salmon, Steelhead, Trout”
- Private Access to Chetco River – ½ mile river frontage
- 18-Hole Championship Golf Course Nearby
- 1 mile to the ocean beaches
- Gateway to Kalmiopsis Wilderness Area & Scenic Nature Trails